Mountain Project Logo

Road Trip To WARMER Crags

Original Post
Roy Suggett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 8,978

Living on an off the grid ranch near Bryce Canyon National Park. Long hard winters are doable but tedious stuffing a wood stove for the sub zeros. Was thinking of a climbing road trip south terminating in El Potrero Chico. Would like to do some of the classic warmer crags along the way, e.g. Lemmon, The Stronghold, et al., all the while taking time on the way to enjoy the journey. My little best crag dog (Lozen is the expedition support) and I will be driving and have room. We have amenities on the rig as well as the experience and the gear. Very flexible on timing. Could pick you up along the way, Vegas, AZ, NM, TX, or Mexico. Let me know if you have an interest in helping with this adventure. I can send pic.s and reassuring reference contacts. Thanks for the consideration.
Cheers, Roy

Did not mean to stress you out.  Just do not know how to do this stuff well.  I thought that like me, some folks just look at there own state's partners...so I posted in all the states I will or could be in.

Noah White · · Bishop, CA · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Roy! Where are you these days? I'll be all around the SW this winter so let's climb! 

Hi Noah,  I am not leaving the ranch until on or around the 12th.  Then heading toward Tuscon.  Let me know if you think we can work something out.  My plan is to hit some of the local crags near Tuscon, then the Stronghold, then the Organs and on to TX prior to going to EPC. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Road Trip To WARMER Crags"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started