Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: Used cheap shoes. La Sportiva Katana Lace 41.5 $50, Katana VCS 40.5 $20, TC Pros 41 $20.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Nat Shultz · · Cottonwood Heights · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 355

La Sportiva Katana Lace 41.5 needs a resole,  in otherwise really good condition. Thinking $50 plus shipping? Yes, they were my gym shoes and I can drag a toe with the best of them.

Katana VCS 40.5. They have been resoled once before by the rubber room and are in need of another resole. The velcro is loosing a little of its grab. Otherwise in good condition. $20

TC Pros 41 are well loved. Coated in shoegoo preventively for increased durability. They were my Creek shoes and then my gym crack shoes. They've been resoled once by the rubber room and the soles are doing just fine. These would make a great cheap gym crack shoe for burning up. $20

Chris treggE · · Madison, Beersconsin · Joined May 2007 · Points: 9,592

Chris^^^^ That's an awesome cause and I have some older and less technical shoes that aren't in need of resoling that I'll be sending that way for sure. Thank you. Stoked.

I'd like to style out another mtn proj'er with the shoes listed above. Sportiva prices have gotten out of control the past few years. $160-190/pair! Yowch.

TC Pro's $20
Katana VCS $20
Katana Lace $50

Buyer pays cost of shipping. 

Morning bumpers. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Used cheap shoes. La Sportiva Katana Lace 4…"