Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Totem Cams blue,yellow,green,red,orange

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Aaron Felder · · Castle Rock, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 25
Joseph Aja wrote: neptunemountaineering.com/t…

Thanks Joseph! 

Isaac Gray · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 2

Are these still available? 

Xander Bremer · · San Francisco, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Just got a yellow Totem from Camp Saver for $74 using coupon 10CPN, thanks for the motivation to shop!

https://www.campsaver.com/totem-cam.html

Looks like they also have blue and purple.

Bryant Race · · Albany, NY · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

So I was in New Paltz yesterday and saw all the totems on sale for 85 bucks... 10 cheaper than I bought em for. Was under the impression that they were rarer and more expensive than that, I got owned, you all win 

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
Bryant Race wrote: So I was in New Paltz yesterday and saw all the totems on sale for 85 bucks... 10 cheaper than I bought em for. Was under the impression that they were rarer and more expensive than that, I got owned, you all win 

Please submit your admission of defeat in writing, no less than 3 pages long to my personal mailbox and a video submissions to YouTube. Pm for details of my physical address 

SeƱor Arroz · · LA, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10
Bryant Race wrote: So I was in New Paltz yesterday and saw all the totems on sale for 85 bucks... 10 cheaper than I bought em for. Was under the impression that they were rarer and more expensive than that, I got owned, you all win 

I'll give you $160 shipped for the blue and the yellow if you're serious about needing the cash. 

Patrick Deliman · · Bear valley CA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 150

Damn man! These are still being produced. I just bought an out of production unused Silent Partner for less than your set.    

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Totem Cams blue,yellow,green,red,orange "