Mountain Project Logo

Grass Valley Area Climbing Buddies

Original Post
Tim Hawkins · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all,
I've been living near Grass Valley for a few months now... I climb with my girlfriend when we can but I am still looking to meet some people in the area that like to get out and climb regularly, share rides/gas, do fun stuff in the great outdoors, maybe crow like a rooster once in a while ;) I've got gear for sport and trad, a boulder pad, a car, and a job that allows me at least a bit of flexibility with my schedule. I'm not super serious but I like to take advantage of days off and get after it a bit in my 'fun zone' 5.6-5.8 trad 5.8-5-10 sport and I believe there is a never-ending learning curve and always room to improve and challenge oneself. I'm open to following harder stuff if you are a competent leader and need a belay and I'm open to sharing what I've learned if you are getting up to speed. There is so much close by to explore between the Emeralds and Donner/Truckee but it would be helpful and awesome to have a regular partner from the neighborhood on my level or a crew to tag along with now and then. Hit me up if you want to give it a try. Cock-a-doodle-doo!

Simon Hill · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 15

I just moved to Nevada City a few months ago. I'm always up for a good day on the ropes and always down to climb with a new partner. Would you want to hit up the emeralds this Friday? My schedule is looking like it might free up.

Wall Rat · · Renton, WA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 81

Yo, we climb near Grass Valley a ton.  I'm originally from the area.  Let me know if you want to join sometime.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Grass Valley Area Climbing Buddies"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started