Mountain Project Logo

****MAGIC TRICK: Multiple items (metolius, petzl, la sportiva, thermarest, etc) listed in ONE single thread!****

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Christian Hesch · · Morro Bay · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 55

Dear Mods with no sense of humor: I am bumping this old thread since you decided to delete my thread noting the recent spamming of the board for "single-item" threads from a particular individual. Don't be lame and delete threads that state facts. I'm sorry if those facts hurt someone's feelings- guess what, it's 2018, get over it and deal with it like an adult, and put your items into one or two threads instead of cluttering the board.

Items for sale as listed below:

Totem Basics: Offsets (red/yellow, yellow/green, and green/blue), bought here on MP a year ago from Scott in Merced, used 2 cams from the set exactly once, haven't used em since. $150, don't bother to lowball because I'll just give them to my brother in law instead of taking less. That's $50/cam for those who did Common Core. As shown, the yellow/green caught a fall from scott which smeared one lobe slightly. Trigger works exactly as the rest, places just the same, I didn't notice any difference in it. Bomber cams to start, still a bomber cam after that. Ships USPS for free.
Pending local sale to Jordan

Yellow/Green Lobe:

OG 4/5 offset Mastercam: in great shape, maybe placed 3-4 times, never fallen on. $43 Shipped USPS.
Note lobes are like new...

Petzl Luna Harness (L): Theoretically a womens harness but I have worn this is my sport/gym harness for three years now, super comfy. This is my spare which has been worn perhaps 5 times?
    $45 shipped USPS

Belay Devices: Generic ATC, Verso, and Reverso. $6 each as an add on, otherwise $10 each, shipped. Reverso SOLD to Zfish. Verso and Generic ATC still available.

La Sportiva low tops. Don't remember the model, bought these off ebay for $50, would like $35 (shipped). Fits like a 46.0 TC Pro. Comfy shoe, I just have too many
Soles are like new, used once or twice in gym only.

Evolve Axiom 11.5 (I think). $45 shipped, $40 with something else here. Fit's about how a 45.25-45.5 TC Pro would fit. Def bigger than a 45.0 TC, but juuuust a smidge tighter than a 45.5. Very aggressive, nice shoe, just too small for me.
Soles are great, only used 3-4x in the gym

ThermaRest BaseCamp AF: 72x20x2.5, 2lbs-2oz claimed weight. Feels about that to me. Nice pad for car camping, just have too many. Get it from Jeff Bezos for $90 or $45 from me, with free Prime shipping :)

https://www.amazon.com/Therm-Rest-Basecamp-Mattress-Mediterranean/dp/B0776SW7VH

ThermaRest Pro4 Sleeping Pad: Pad measures about 11"x6" rolled up, 20x66 open dimension, r-value of 3.8, 25oz claimed weight (seems right in my hand). Bought a square one for our double bag, don't need this one (famous last words w/ a new gf, right? ;) anymore, paid $55, would like $40 for it. I can probably ship it for that price but will just toss it in the closet instead of taking a lowball, as it's been used exactly one time in a tent w/ a tarp under the tent, so zero wear and tear, it may as well be brand new. Fuchsia (pink/purple) color, as seen in this old amazon ad:

https://www.amazon.com/Therm-a-Rest-Pro4-Sleeping-Pad-Womens/dp/B06XT8XKSZ

Offset Totem Basics: Somehow ended up with a bunch of extra Offset Basics that I thought I would be using for aid...I prefer to go free.
red/yellow and yellow/green are first gen, green/blue is 2nd Gen. $160 shipped or $55 each.  SOLD to Marlin.

Full Set of TCU's: brand new, never placed. 00/0, 0/1, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4. $45 each. $215 for the entire set or $250 with the 4/5 mastercam. SOLD to Theo.

Black Totem: Pictured as is, with tags. Planning on selling only with another item. $93 shipped. SOLD to Lisa

BD Oz quickdraws: 8 BD Oz quickdraws (approx 10-12cm), one side is silver, the other is a metallic hazy purple/blue tint. 16 biners in nearly new shape for $80, shipped. SOLD to Alex

3 Locking Carabiners: $12. Only selling along with another item, or add $4 for shipping. SOLD to Keith.

Tricams: Nylon stiffie style, these were apparently some old cedar wright hand-me-downs. Pink, Brown, and Red, $32 shipped or $28 as an add-on to something else. SOLD to Jared.

OP quickdraws: Five burly draws that would be perfect for a beginner or spare leaver biners. possibly used once or twice before I got a job and upgraded to DMM. $45 shipped. SOLD to Keith

Updated for new items.

Lisa Ellerin · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 31

intersted in the totem. will dm

Bump for new items

Marlin Thorman · · Spokane, WA · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 2,415

PM sent

Drew Nevius · · Broken Arrow, OK · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 2,546

“That's $50/cam for those who did Common Core” haha

Bump for mad math skillz and added/sold items

Sam M · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

I would take the 4 regular kalias basics. I don't want the offsets.

A few items left...free math still no charge.

Keith W · · Denvah · Joined May 2015 · Points: 95

PM Sent on some things.

ZFish · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 320

On sent on reverso 

All sold items shipped, a few offset cams still available. I might even do a package discount with a sleeping pad  :)

bump for the mods with zero sense of humor

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started