Mountain Project Logo

Selling the ideal single rack! (Totems and New Friends!)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
adeadhead · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 45

All right, so right up front- what I did is I got a double rack of new friends, and I've been picking up totems in the order that I've needed them, ending up with red (Thanks Marco!), blue and black.

Then, I took the plunge, and got a full set of totems, but being on the east coast, I really only need a double rack total, so I'm letting a beautiful set pass through, I'm keeping the totems I didn't have, and selling the rest.

All told, I'm selling Blue, Black and Red totems, new with tags, and .4, .5 and .75 in new friends that have seen some use and are a little scratched, but none have been fallen on. (all with manufacture dates within the last year).

These are obviously the ideal sizes, as you get the most secure tiny 4 lobe cams, then you get amazing new friends which are not only lighter than the current C4's, they're also lighter than the new C4s that come out in January, and they're the only thumb loop extendable sling cams! (the bigger sizes aren't lighter than the new C4s, which is why you depart back to the most secure #1 cam on the market), and then you can fill in #2-#4 when the new C4s come out.

Full set! Asking $500 shipped

Lobe detail on used cams!

Patrick Newcomb · · DC · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

PM'd

adeadhead · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 45

Bump!

Connor Dobson · · Waterloo, ON · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 95

I'll take the totems if you split them up

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

This is all worth $431.00 new hah. Room to negotiate?

Ryan Loiselle · · Pepperell, MA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 2,493

I PM'd you

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Selling the ideal single rack! (Totems and New…"