Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a psyched partner to train at EVO Louisville and project 5.12-13a sport in Boulder

Original Post
Rick Vermeil · · Erie, CO · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 284

Looking for a dedicated and psyched partner to train with at EVO Louisville this fall/winter that also would want to work on Boulder area sport climbs in the 5.12 to low 13 range?  Sweet, me too!

I have been climbing for over 5 years but only started training last winter to push my limit in sport climbing.  I am generally following the Anderson brothers' "Rock Climber's Training Manual" and am typically on 12 week training cycles broken up by long work trips.  I train weekdays at EVO Louisville after work from 530 to 8pm, but can also be convinced to go at 6am prior to work.

I am currently working on a few 5.12 sport routes, mostly in Boulder Canyon, and have until the end of October to gun for some redpoints before I start a new training cycle for the winter.  I love vertical granite climbing the most, but am open to any sport project.  I would consider a trad project as long as it is an easy line to work on.  Let me know if there is a particular line you are interested in.  My profile is up to date with all I have been working on and my to-do's.

Hit me up if you are stoked to send!

Dan Gozdz · · Louisville, CO · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 1

PM sent.

Annie Lo · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Looks awesome Rick! Good luck on your sends! Don't climb 12-13, just saying hi! Haha - Annie from Evo.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for a psyched partner to train at EVO L…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started