Mountain Project Logo

Rainy Forecast for Indian Creek this week- Should I stay or should I go?

highaltitudeflatulentexpulsion · · Colorado · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 35
Rob T wrote: Doesn’t make a difference, at least once a year I encourage the greenies to enjoy crags like Escalante in their own state instead of overrunning Utah.

Have yet to see any impact at the published crags. Guess #ecalantegiving doesn’t get you as many likes. 

It doesn't matter much the amplitude for which the place is mentioned. The majority of the people who visit here end up turning green or turning purple and end up running, like bolting aliens to Indian Creek.

slim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2004 · Points: 1,103
highaltitudeflatulentexpulsion wrote:

It doesn't matter much the amplitude for which the place is mentioned. The majority of the people who visit here end up turning green or turning purple and end up running, like bolting aliens to Indian Creek.

bwaahhaaaa.  i think you need a reptilian credential check man. everyone has fun at the beach party.

highaltitudeflatulentexpulsion · · Colorado · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 35
slim wrote:

bwaahhaaaa.  i think you need a reptilian credential check man. everyone has fun at the beach party.

Don't dismiss my passion for pumping, this isn't a world trad tower, some might call it redneck justice, in the end though, the rest is easy.

Martin Harris · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 200

man redneck justice,  still such a sandbag.  

Fernando Cal · · SLC, UT · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 25

Any updates on weather from someone there? looks like rain might pass later this afternoon

Sarah Farnsworth · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Rained all day and night yesterday in Moab. Overcast today.

T Rane · · SALT LAKE CITY · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Think it will dry up enough for this weekend?

Ron O · · middle of nowhere, southern… · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

More rain predicted Sunday.

We really need it. Last winter's snowpack was terrible. Agriculture took a real hit. You know, those guys that feed you so that when it is nice and dry you can go climbing without screwing up the rock.

Marc801 C · · Sandy, Utah · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 65
T Rane wrote: Think it will dry up enough for this weekend?

Probably not.

DrApnea · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined May 2011 · Points: 265
Ron O wrote: More rain predicted Sunday.

We really need it. Last winter's snowpack was terrible. Agriculture took a real hit. You know, those guys that feed you so that when it is nice and dry you can go climbing without screwing up the rock.

This is not an agriculture website. Don't sell us on that crap. I also don't want to hear about the benefits of resource extraction in Indian Creek. I want to know about climbing   

Ben Williams · · Van · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 40
DrApnea wrote:

I want to know about climbing   

It’s wet. But I heard rumours of some folks climbing at wallstreet today while it was raining in a taco costume. 

So if you want to climb while it’s wet, just dress like a taco.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern Utah Deserts
Post a Reply to "Rainy Forecast for Indian Creek this week- Shou…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started