Mountain Project Logo

Seeking consistent front range sport partner for climbing during the day (no evenings)

Original Post
NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

WHERE
Gym or outdoors.I'm a member at ET and Movement. I live in South Boulder but work in Denver often so either location could work.

I prefer outdoors but right now I am in gym training mode and its also easier to fit in indoor climbing with work. I really really hate hot weather and don't like climbing outside if it's over 80.

GRADES
I've sent a few 12s but most mileage is in the 10s to mid 11 range. I don't care what level you are at as long as you can competently lead belay. I boulder up to V7 in the gym also.

AVAILBLE
I can potentially be free to climb most any day of the week for 3 hrs or so either around 9am midday or afternoon. I am usually busy Tuesday and Wednesday but this Tuesday I am free and looking to climb. Other days are variable what I have going on as I'm a photographer and it all depends what I have booked that day.

Larry Shaw · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 185

I'll be in Boulder beginning mid-oct to mid-dec and again mar-jun, and will be free most days with a flexible schedule. I'm a competent belay and several notches lower than you on the grade scale, but looking to push myself safely and happy to belay working through projects. Also a photographer.

Keep me in mind. 

Kellen Busby · · Portsmouth, NH · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 50

Hey I'm in Boulder for a little while stopping through on an indefinite roadtrip. I'd be stoked to get out and climb during the day. It sounds like were at a similar level. Been working on trying to send a 12a and that's pretty much my goal everytime I go sport climbing. But mostly on 10s and 11s.

Very competent belayer and would love to climb with yah! Hit me up 603 845 6238. 

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

Thanks for the responses!

I could use a gym partner for Friday before 1pm or maybe Thursday until 10:30am.

I think I’ll be free Saturday for outside but work Sunday all day.

Jeff Lodwick · · Highlands Ranch · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Hey, if you boulder v7 you should try this route I've been projecting for 5 days.  It's in CCC and it's called The Great Escape and it's 5.12c but doesn't have any moves harder than v5/v6 maybe.  I pulled the final roof and slipped standing up at the end so I pretty much got it but want to finish it completely and stand up at the end.  I'm trying to find someone to go with me this Thursday 9/27/18 from 9am - 2pm.  There are a couple easy warm up routes I like to do before getting on this route too.  Are you interested?  I use a gri gri and have been belaying for a long time and taught a lot of people how to belay so I'm competent with that.

Jeff

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Seeking consistent front range sport partner fo…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started