Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Want to buy or trade for ice climbing gear

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Seth williamson · · Crestone Colorado · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 5

I have a bunch of extra black diamond cams and beaners I want to trade for ice gear. I need axes, boots and crampons. All the gear I have to offer is like new and in excellent condition. 

Bump

Luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 758
Porter McMichael · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 30

What size foot are you after? I’ve got Mont Blanc size 42 in almost new condition I may sell (too small for me)

Ben Williams · · van · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 35

Need any screws? 

Porter McMichael wrote: What size foot are you after? I’ve got Mont Blanc size 42 in almost new condition I may sell (too small for me)

A 42 will most likely be too snug. I’m looking for a 43-44

Here is what I have to offer. I couldn’t find one of the boxes I had full of gear. The mandolin is like new and also for sale or trade for ice gear. I need axes, crampons and size 43-44 boots

caesar.salad · · earth · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 75

I have a full set of stuff for ice including boots that may fit you but its 3000 miles away. Ill be back at it in 2 weeks and if you're still looking I can set you up with literally everything you need to ice climb climb.

Scott . · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 51

I will trade you a brand new pair of BD snaggle tooth crampons for all the cams 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Want to buy or trade for ice climbing gear"