Mountain Project Logo

**SOLD: summit/day pack -- Osprey Manta 30L -- $50 OBO

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Scott360 · · Las Vegas · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 520
SOLD:  Osprey Manta 30L
  • Condition:  Pack's in great shape; lightly used.  Selling because I have too many packs and I'm tired of hearing about it from my climbing partners...
  • Retail Cost: bought it a few years ago for around $150.  REI has the 28L for $165.
  • Price:  $50 (though I'm open to offers).  PayPal Family & Friends or you pay the PayPal fee.
  • Shipping:  $14 Priority Mail.  Free local pick up in Vegas or Yosemite beginning of Sept.  

Color:  Looks like light green to me. "Olive" maybe?  (I'm not good at the whole what-color-is-it thing)

Features:  Lots; pack has more pockets than a Vaudeville magician.  (I counted 10, not counting internal organizing pockets.)  

Integrated strap for trekking poles: shock-chord strap, adjusts from pull cord on left shoulder--pretty cool innovation.

Integrated, adjustable sternum strap.  Has magnet on it that holds the bite valve of hydration tube--another cool innovation.

Side zip pockets: can secure small items or leave open for water bottles

Main pocket can fit a 60m rope

Size: S/M

"Air-speed" suspension system: breathable and comfortable

Hip Belt with zippered pockets

Bottom of photo: loop for trekking poles, which is adjustable from the left shoulder strap.

Two compression straps on each side--can be used to secure rope to top/sides of pack for walk-off

Internal organizing pockets and key fob

Rain Fly:  bright red.  Stows in its own dedicated pocket on bottom of pack.  Shock cord with cord lock for tight fit.  

Rain fly detaches to be used as a very, very small parachute in the event you're in a very, very dire emergency and you're certain--very, very certain--this is the way you want to die.

Dedicated slot for hydration reservoir (hydration reservoir not included).

Another large, easy-access pocket.

This is Ranger.  He says you should buy this pack.  He knows these things.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started