Mountain Project Logo

Brand new TC Pros - 10.5 (US), 44 (Euro)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Anders · · Berkeley · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 5

Brand new pair of TC Pros; no box. Never climbed in. I bought two pairs a while ago and have used my other pair enough to know that I need a larger size! Looking to sell the unused pair for close to retail or trade for a larger pair (44.5) in same condition. I live in Berkeley. Locals preferred. 

Alan Coon · · Longmont, CO · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 150

Is that the only thing you’re looking to trade for? I have rarely used most recent model bd cams, dmm dragon cams, multiple new pairs of five tens. I can get you more information if interested. 

Hey Alan, as much as I love the dragon cams I have to say I’m pretty set in gear. I really just want a back up pair of trad shoes. TC pros arey current favorite but I could be swayed if you had something else in new condition and appropriate fit and style...

I have brand new in the box five ten stone lands and coyote in the box. Both are 44.5. I’ll trade you two for 1. Would you consider that? 

Dr Strangelove · · Bend, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 30

Ill give you 100

Sorry guys, neither of those offers are doing it for me. 

Are we even in the same ball park? 

Well, i haven’t had any good trade offers. And so far the highest cash offer is $115. If you can do better than that AND you live near Berkeley then we might talk. But please PM me. Thanks. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Brand new TC Pros - 10.5 (US), 44 (Euro)"