Mountain Project Logo

Voo Aug 5-15

Original Post
Nimetz · · Durango, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 35

Anyone interested in climbing Vedauvoo?I'm climbing in the 5.8-5.10 range but am happy to belay and follow more difficult routes. I'm based out of the Fort Collins area and am willing to drive/camp. I have gear but am a little light on big cams. 

Mizuno · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 0

I'll be around during those days. I got enough big gear and rope. Kei

Ross Hokett · · Fayetteville, AR · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 220

I'm available to climb as well, in fort collins currently. Let me know if ya'll need a partner, at voo or elsewhere.
Cheers,
Ross
479 966 6171

Mizuno · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 0

Saturday at Reynold's anyone?

Ross Hokett · · Fayetteville, AR · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 220

Anybody up for friday(8/10)?

Michael Butts · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 290

Hey guys,

I am interested in Climbing with some or all of you Friday and Saturday 8/10-8/11.   I live in Boulder and I am going to head that way around 2 ish.   It usually takes me 2 hours to get there depending on traffic. I would be psyched to climb for a few hours on friday evening then have a few beers and a campfire. Saturday I would love to get in about ten pitches or so of solid 5.10 crack climbing.  I have enough gear to get up anything in Vedauwoo including the wide stuff. Although I am not super keen on the wide. Maybe a pitch or two but that is about it.  
I have been climbing for 15 years. I have been climbing at the Voo for nearly 8 years. I know my way around there well enough. I am safe efficient and give attentive belays.  
If you are Fit and interested in Leading some pitches with me please feel free to call or text me before 9:30 pm @ 303 88seven 998two.

best

Michael 

Cimbing Ivy · · Reno-Tahoe · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 255

hi All,

Currently camping and thugging it out in the voo. Anyone needs a partner tomorrow Sunday 10th and beyond?

Cheers,
Ivy

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Voo Aug 5-15"
in the Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners