Mountain Project Logo

FS: Scarpa Mont Blanc PRO GTX single mountain boots, size 43.5 $300 shipped

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Hiro Kurotsuchi · · Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 290

Selling because I was in Japan without my boots and ended up buying a different pair, so now I have two pairs.
I've walked & climbed around in these for maybe two weeks of time, mostly on snow/ice.

These come with BLUE Superfeet; I have original insoles somewhere, but I'm effectively living out of a storage unit, so it's not that convenient to go find them.  Let me know if you want them though - that would just delay shipping a bit, no worries.

$300 shipped to the USA.
Paypal (add $3 for fees) or Venmo.
Ready to ship immediately; local pickup in Greeley, Fort Collins and Boulder (maybe even Denver) is possible (subtract $15)

Feel free to send me other offers, I'll consider them if price drops are necessary.

\

bump.   wrong season, I know.    ;)

Winter is coming.

Nicholas Young · · Spokane · Joined May 2015 · Points: 215

Hiro - what size street shoe do you wear? I'm looking for some new boots but am not sure if these will fit. 

Hi, I wear 9.5 left and almost 10 on my right.
For La Sportiva rock shoes, I have been buying 43 and am fairly comfortable.

Nicholas Young · · Spokane · Joined May 2015 · Points: 215

Shoot - looks like they'll be a bit too small. Thanks for getting back to me, and good luck with the sale!

Winter is upon us!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Scarpa Mont Blanc PRO GTX single mountain b…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY