Mountain Project Logo

Beal Karma 80m, brand new BD Solution harness, Evolv shoes 7.5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Jared Chrysostom · · Charleston, SC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Beal Karma 9.8 80m, purchased May 2018, has about 10 days of climbing on it with no lead falls. I got a deal on it, but the novelty of an 80m rope has worn off and I don’t need it. I am happy to send you photos of me leading a sport route on it yesterday. $65 plus actual shipping.

SOLD BD Solution harness, NWT, blue size small. Never used, $40 shipped.

Evolv Axiom size 7.5, a few months old, tons of life left. They didn’t stretch out as much as I expected so I bought a larger size of the same shoe. $25 shipped or free if you buy the rope and harness.

PayPal only, you pay fees or trust me and do F&F.

Willing to trade for a small cam or two or three. Also tricams. 

Piotr Sobczak · · Laredo, TX · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

PMed about the rope 

Brandon Ribblett · · Breckenridge, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 65

ill take the harness. 

Brandon, I PM'ed you.

Harness is sold, I dropped the price on the rope by $10 because holy shit shipping is expensive. Willing to trade for a nice 50m rope so I don't have to cut this one into two. 

Rob Warden...Space Lizard · · Between Zion, Vegas, LA, an… · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 115

i have tricams and some small units to trade

SeƱor Arroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10
Jared Chrysostom wrote: Harness is sold, I dropped the price on the rope by $10 because holy shit shipping is expensive. Willing to trade for a nice 50m rope so I don't have to cut this one into two. 

Seems like that would fit in a USPS flat rate box for about $16-$17. Am I wrong?

William Brown · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd for rope 

Señor Arroz wrote:

Seems like that would fit in a USPS flat rate box for about $16-$17. Am I wrong?

I may be able to get it into a large Flat Rate box, which is $17, but it will be a tight fit. I'll try when I get home. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Beal Karma 80m, brand new BD Solution harness,…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY