Mountain Project Logo

Linking Facebook to current MP.com profile

Original Post
· · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0

Sorry if this is a double post. I got a "mountainproject.com didn't send any data" error when I tried to create this topic a few seconds ago.

Basically, I noticed a huge disparity between the ticks and to-dos on my MP.com profile and the app. At first I thought it was a syncing problem but I finally figured out that I am logged into one platform with facebook and the other with my email address. Because I have used both to make forum posts, upload pictures and track climbs, it would be an incredibly useful feature to merge or link accounts. Otherwise I will have to choose one of the two and lose all the data from the other. Wouldn't be the end of the world, but a little bit annoying. Does this feature exist already?

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 3,879

I can combine accounts for you.  PM me and include a link to BOTH of your user pages (or give both email addresses).  Tell me which user you'd like merged and which should survive.

After I merge them, I recommend you log out everywhere and log back in to the surviving account everywhere.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

iPhone & Android App Feedback
Post a Reply to "Linking Facebook to current MP.com profile"