Mountain Project Logo

Squamish this weekend... 7-27 thru 7-29?

Original Post
Joshua Thompson · · Seattle, WA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 839

I'm thinking of heading to Squamish this weekend.  I've been on a fishing boat for the last month and a half so I may be a bit rusty but I'd love to get after it.  I enjoy trad and can comfortably lead 10b-10c usually.  Let me know if you'll be in the area and are interested.

Cheers,

Josh

Jonny Schaefer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

HI Joshua, my name is Jonny and i’m looking to get up to squamish this weekend also... i’m in bellingham for the summer and this weekend would be perfect. I lead 5.9+ on trad and trying to break in to .10s but have comfortably followed on 10s and 11s with my cousin in indian creek.. my number is+15128102505. Txt me if your interested

Alanna Kostiw · · Vancouver · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 1

Hi Johnny & Joshua, I live in Vancouver so am in Squamish most weekends and am looking for partner(s) for Sunday. I’m similar to Johnny’s level with some 10a leads under my belt. Have a trip rack to #1 & singlea up from there. 778-835-6554 if either/both of you are free! 

Joshua Thompson · · Seattle, WA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 839

Jonny and Alanna, I sent you guys a text :)

Bryant Race · · Albany, NY · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey y’all. If you’re looking to round it out to 4, I’d be happy to join in as well! I’m leading in the same range and could use a partner for the weekend 

Dan Schoo · · Seattle · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I’m climbing Mt. Habrich on Saturday but will be gettin to Squamish tomorrow and am looking to crag a bit to warm up for it. I’m at similar skill level to the Jonny and Alanna of the thread.  Shoot me a text, 206-390-6003.  Looking to climb sunday too before i head back to Seattle.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Squamish this weekend... 7-27 thru 7-29?"