Mountain Project Logo

Will mentor for a ride from ATL ( or pay gas)

Original Post
Buddy Smith · · GA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 40

I have the gear and the skills if you want to transition to outdoor from the gym. I'm a slave to Uber right now and need a ride to the crags. I've taken many climbers from gym to crag and have the knowledge and skills to keep it very safe and very fun. I'm in midtown in ATL and I'm off Sunday and Monday most weeks. We can meet at a gym to check out each other's skills and compatibility and go over some techniques that will be better learned in the A/C over foam than the summer heat over stone.
If you're already adept and can gimme a lift, I'm happy to chip in for gas, beat up my gear, and pop for après climbing (and driving) beers!
Hit me up!

Prof Snax · · GA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 15

Hey Buddy-
I just moved to Atlanta, live pretty close to midtown (and I work in midtown). I don't need a mentor but some insight to the good sandstone crack would be rad, I need partners and it's always nice to get help with gas!
~Stephen

Samuel Jury · · Toccoa Falls, GA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hey man!
I live up in Toccoa and looking for weekday partners. I can't pick you up but if your able to find a ride up here I'm always looking for partners for Tallulah Gorge, Whitesides, or Laurel Knob! I regularly climb at Currahee and Yonah.
Just let me know!
- Samuel Jury

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Will mentor for a ride from ATL ( or pay gas)"