Mountain Project Logo

F/S: Arc'teryx Atom Lt Hoody, Scarpa Sportiva & Evolve Climbing Shoes, JetBoil, Kids harness, Lowa Approach Shoes, clothing, etc.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Brian Lavett · · Wilsonville · Joined May 2016 · Points: 250

I'm Cleaning out the closet. Most of this stuff is in like new condition.  I'll specify the condition of each item. Everything is from a smoke free home,  and has been cared for and/or stored properly. I typically ship USPS Priority Mail.  All prices are net. I'm flexible though,  and will entertain reasonable offers. As far as trades,  I'm pretty well set on gear at the moment.

So, I'm posting this while I have a few minutes at work.  I don't have photos of everything yet.  But I'll post pics of those things when I get home.  

Sold - Jetboil Flash Java, red. Used,  great shape.  All parts included, even the coffee press. Again,  pics when I get home.    $50

SOLD Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody, men's large,  black.  $100

Scarpa Booster S, size 45. Hardly used.  Maybe 10 pitches at the most.  I'll post pics when I get home.  $75
La Sportiva Finale, men's 12. Great used condition.  Again,  i'l have to post pics when I get home. $65
Ex Officio Hoody, men's medium, blue.  Intended for summer use,  hood also provides face protection. Like new.  I'll  post pics when I get home. $50.

Lowa Laurin GTX approach shoes. Men's Size 12.  Blue.  $75. Great used condition. Tons of rubber left.  

Sold- Mammut kids harness,  4 buckles. Basically new. My son hit a growth spurt, and outgrew it almost overnight.  $30

Sold - Evolve Defy, size 9. Again,  bought these for my son, and he dadd only able to use them a few times. They've been sitting in our closet for a year. $30

Kyle Harrell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

PMed about the Atom

Arcteryx Atom LT is sold

I will post pics of the other stuff in the morning.  Little league ran about 2 hours over and I'm still trying to get my kids in the shower and off to bed.  

Josh Landis · · Lewisburg, PA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 75

What size range is the kids harness?

Josh Landis wrote: What size range is the kids harness?

The Mammut Ophir Kids only comes in one size.  It's got 4 buckles, so you can dial in the fit on most kids with no problem.  

Just posted  pictures of Scarpa and Sportiva shoes, and the jetboil.

Piotr Sobczak · · Laredo, TX · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

PMed about JetBoil, Kids Harness and Kids Shoes

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Into harness and jetboil if still available

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Excellent seller, fast, great communication, items better than description. Thanks man!

fuzzy muzzle wrote: Excellent seller, fast, great communication, items better than description. Thanks man!

Thanks man.  I'm glad you're happy.  Let me know if you need anything else. We may have it laying around,  or stuffed in a backpack somewhere.  Lol. 

Here's what i've got left...

La Sportiva Finale $60 shipped
Scarpa Booster S size 45, $75 shipped. Great shape
Lowa Laurin Approach Shoes $75 shipped
La Sportiva Futura, 45.5, $80 shipped
Ex Officio Hoody $50

Let me know if you need additional info or pictures of anything.  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started