Mountain Project Logo

FS: Short-sleeve Shirts - Kuhl*REI*Ex Officio - Men's Medium - Yet More Price Drop!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All,

I'm doing some 5.15d downsizing this summer and shedding many of the shirts that I own.  All of the shirts in this posting are men's size medium and all are in excellent condition; void of stains, odors, missing buttons, tears, loose threads, "pilling" fabric, etc.  Any wrinkling/creasing you see in the pics below is just from being folded recently and will disappear with use or washing.  I have another post w/ size large shirts if that's more your flavor.  The pics below should give you a good idea of each shirt's color pattern and condition, but I'm happy to provide more detailed information or different pics if you need them.  Just ask.

PayPal is preferred and buyer can decide if they want to send funds via Friends & Family or cover the fees sending payment the Goods & Services route.  Shipping is on the buyer, but should be pretty cheap. Here's what I'm thinking in terms of pricing: One shirt: $15.00 / Two shirts: $28.00 / Three shirts: $38.00.  Such a deal!  Thanks for looking and happy climbing.

Rust Kuhl  - 100% Cotton Seersucker

Dark Gray REI - 79% Polynosic Rayon/21% Polyester

Green Ex Officio - 85% Nylon/15% Polyester - Great Pockets!

Five shirts sold.  Pics removed.  Many great shirts still up for grabs!

Three additional shirts sold.  Pics removed.  Added a really nice Patagonia polo.  Get 'em while the gettin's good!

Further price droppage.  Get 'me while you can!

Patagonia polo has sold.  Post has been updated.  I bumped the prices down AGAIN!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Short-sleeve Shirts - Kuhl*REI*Ex Officio -…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY