Mountain Project Logo

FS: Kuhl Short-sleeve Shirt - Men's Medium - **SOLD**

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All,

I'm doing some 5.15d downsizing this summer and shedding many of the shirts that I own.  This shirt is 100% cotton seersucker and is void of stains, odors, missing buttons, tears, loose threads, "pilling" fabric, etc.  It's in excellent shape.  I have another post w/ size large shirts if that's more your flavor.  The pics below should give you a good idea of color pattern and condition, but I'm happy to provide more detailed information or different pics if you need them.  

SOLD.  Such a deal!  PayPal is preferred and buyer can decide if they want to send funds via Friends & Family or cover the fees sending payment the Goods & Services route.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing.

Five shirts sold.  Pics removed.  Many great shirts still up for grabs!

Three additional shirts sold.  Pics removed.  Added a really nice Patagonia polo.  Get 'em while the gettin's good!

Further price droppage.  Get 'me while you can!

Patagonia polo has sold.  Post has been updated.  I bumped the prices down AGAIN!

Bump for one last quality shirt at a great price!

Bump.  Still available!

Fringepaste · · Bishop · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 450

Pm sent

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Kuhl Short-sleeve Shirt - Men's Medium - **…"