Mountain Project Logo

Spearfish Canyon weekday partner

Original Post
matt carpenter · · Las Vegas · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 405

Looking for constant climbing partners for any / every weekday. I already have weekend partners, now looking for weekday partners. Living in Spearfish, SD through end of summer. 

I have a very flexible work schedule so I can get out anytime any day.
Also open to trips to Devils tower or the Needles. Sport or trad...

melissa glantz · · New york · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 0

Hi matt!! Currently in mt rushmore area and looking for partners anytime (possibly this weekend...definitely into next week). Would love to check out any and all the awesome places as far as you'll go... spearfish, tower, ten sleep, landers, etc etc...
Let me know what works for you!!!
Melissa

Daniel James · · NYCish, NY. · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 125

Hey! I'm about to go into a cave for a few days but maybe Tuesday (the 17th) and definitely Wednesday onward I'll be down to climb.  I'm Custer based through the end of the month and mostly climbing Needles but am also down for Spearfish and definitely the Tower.  Feel free to hit me up at 9I4 924 978O (and I'll hit you up when I'm out of the cave Melissa for sure)

Primarily climbing trad but down to clip bolts as well.

-Dan

Hey Melissa - I climbing Spearfish Friday and Saturday (and possibly Sunday if it doesn't rain). If you make it up to Spearfish next week I can show you around the canyon and climb any / everyday. otherwise I can make trip down to the southern Black Hills.

Hey Dan - Hit me up when you get out of that cave. I am mainly a trad climber but in spearfish for the summer clipping bolts to get stronger.

Garth Wadsworth · · St Paul · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in the southern hills July 25-29 but would be down to head up to spearfish. Happy to climb whatever

Garth - I PM'D you...

Daniel James · · NYCish, NY. · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 125

Pm'd! Out of the cave!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Spearfish Canyon weekday partner"