Mountain Project Logo

G3 Ion LT Backcountry Ski Set (pow/spring via Quiver killers), BCA Float 32 SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
DevinLane · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 265

Full Bundle is SOLD

Priced for local Boulder / Front Range, CO pickup only. Happy to explore shipping, but buyer's responsibility.

BCA Float 32 - Pack alone (no canister or radio) $175
Lightly used, still in excellent condition. Includes a 320cm BD probe. Just pick up a canister and you're set to explore the backcountry with the benefits of float bag. Only "wear" is I've sharpie my name and emergency contact info on the inside.

--------
Deep Pow & Spring Backcountry Ski Combo including Skins - $850 (Sold only as a package)
Quiver killer inserts in both skis enabling you to move the G3 Ion LT 12 bindings between skis in 5 mins with Pozi #3 screw driver. Set to a 27.5 Mondo ski boot but the Ion's have lateral room to navigate within 26 - 28.5 without any difficultly.

Ski Combo Details:
- G3 Ion LT 12 - near perfect condition. Again, no I won't separate the bindings.

- La Sportiva Hi5 Skis 178cm with pure mohair BD skins. Lightweight at 1700 grams per ski.
Used but in excellent condition. There are some typical scrapes to the bottoms but no deep core shots. Could use a base grind to bring back to perfection. Skins are in excellent shape. Always stored with skin savers and inside air conditioned home during the summer months to preserve the glue.

- Salomon MTN Explore 88 188cm with BD LT mohair mix skins. Super lightweight at 1200 grams per ski.
Used one season and in excellent condition. Again some scrapes but nothing deep. Skins are in excellent shape, again stored on skin savers and inside during summer months.

Take the whole kit (skis, binding, skins, probe, float bag) for $975 -

Danomcq · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 95

I’d take it all if you were in Alaska, somebody buy this stuff

I’d ship to AK :) Probably easily done for $50 via USPS. 

Christopher Peterson · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 1,556

PM sent.

Sold - Thx Chris

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "G3 Ion LT Backcountry Ski Set (pow/spring via Q…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY