Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

I'm looking for an SLC/LCC Climbing Partner on July 18/19

Original Post
Bill M · · Berkeley, CA · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 10

Anyone interested to get out to LCC or nearby area on one or both of these days? I'm on a cross-country road trip and stopping in the area looking to do some cragging and multi-pitch for a couple days.

I'm a competent multi-pitch trad leader who climbs 5.10 in Yosemite. Down to rope gun up some moderate stuff or share leads with someone on something a bit harder. Also willing to take suggestions on climbs!

Thanks!

LindsG · · Arlington, VA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Bill, I'm out for the 18th, gotta work that day.  Supposed to climb with a coworker the 19th at BCC but I will let you know if something changes!

Dallas R · · Traveling the USA · Joined May 2013 · Points: 176

Hey Bill, if you zero out on really good partners think about giving us a shout.  My wife and I are seniors and glamp-baggers summering at Jordanelle State Park on the west side.  We are experienced climbers, just not very strong. 5.7 is our bread and butter, 5.8 is challenging.  We love multi-pitch.  We have trad gear and ropes. 

We have a motto around our camp, you lead we feed.  We offer food and beer to ropeguns and a pullout couch in our RV to folks that are road tripping.  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "I'm looking for an SLC/LCC Climbing Partner on…"
in the Utah Partners