Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

LCC graffiti removal

Original Post
bognish · · Sandy, UT · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 0

Has anyone done graffiti removal on LCC granite before? There are some tags in LCC and Bells that are bugging me. Is it as simple as painting on some Elephant Snot, waiting, scrubbing and rinsing? Do I need to get clearance from the forest service? I emailed SLCA a week ago on this but have not heard back. I would like to get an experienced input on this before I drop $$$ on amazon for supplies and hike them 2 hours up Bells.

Thanks

Jimmy Keithley · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 10

Hey there we have the tools and supplies for graffiti removal. My number is 8015486779 give me a call and I’ll set you up

Jaron a · · SLC · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 50

There is an obsessive amount of graffiti around lisa falls area that should be removed.
Would anyone like to join me in removing it?

bognish · · Sandy, UT · Joined Oct 2008 · Points: 0

I am going to do a test run in Bell Canyon over the next few weeks. Depending on how that goes Lisa Falls might be next on my list. I will let you know if I am heading that way, or hit me up if you decide to pull the trigger first.

Mike Robinson · · Moab, UT · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 3,405

Wait!?  Don't fck up the FA graffiti...it's not just your rock...it's all of ours! why don't you remove the anazazi writings while your at it...you self righteous mthrfkr!!!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "LCC graffiti removal"
in the Northern Utah & Idaho