Mountain Project Logo

FS: Patagonia Short-sleeve Shirts - Men's Large - Excellent Condition - ALL SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All,

I'm doing some major downsizing this summer and shedding some of the (far too many) Patagonia short-sleeve shirts that I own.  All of the shirts in this posting are men's size large and all are in excellent condition; void of stains, odors, missing buttons, tears, loose threads, "pilling" fabric, etc.  The pics below should give you a good idea of each shirt's color pattern and condition, but I'm happy to provide more detailed information or different pics if you need them.  Just ask.

PayPal is preferred and buyer can decide if they want to send funds via F&F or cover the fees sending payment the traditional route.  Shipping is on the buyer, but should be pretty cheap. Here's what I'm thinking in terms of pricing: SOLD OUT  You heard that right, you can buy all four of these gently used Patagonia shirts for less than the retail price of one new one!  Let me know what you want.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing.

PatMas · · Tulsa, OK · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 40

Are they all cotton? Also if you numbered them that would probably make them easier to say which ones people want.

The majority of the shirts are the venerable Puckerware model and are either 65% cotton/35% poly or 70% cotton/30% poly.  The brown/white shirt is 100% organic cotton.

Good suggestion on the numbering.  Will consider doing that on future posts.  Buyers can number them off from the top and/or describe the color(s) to let me know what they want.

Five shirts have sold.  Pics removed.  Still lots to choose from!

Hump Day bump.  Dropped prices even further.  It's sun's out, guns out time!

Nick Niebuhr · · CO · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 465

I'm gonna message you

Two more shirts sold.  Pics removed and text updated.  Still some great shirts up for grabs!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started