Mountain Project Logo

FS: Draws, Biners, Dogbones, Shoes, Shirt: Shaman, LaSportiva, Mad Rock and Patagonia

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
J. Barnett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

I have a couple of shoes, biners, draws, dogbones and a shirt for sale. Prices don't include shipping unless specified, but I think I can fit most of the shoes into a flat rate $7 padded envelope. I'll ship everything via the cheapest option available. I'm open to offers.

1. Evolv Shaman size US10/EUR 43. Great condition with plenty of rubber left. The inners are clean and stink free. Looking to get $90.

2. Mad Rock Phoenix size US 8.5/EUR 41.5. Good condition with a good amount of rubber left. Price - $25.

3. La Sportiva Nago size US 9/EUR 42. Used fairly heavily, time for a resole - $15.

4. La Sportiva Mythos size US 8.5/EUR 41.5. Replaced the laces with paracord, pretty used. Original soles - $15.

5. La Sportiva Python. No size tag, but I believe they are EUR 42 (at least that is what I wear and these fit well). Very comfy, time for a resole though - $15.

6. Assorted ovals (2 Omega, 1BD) and an MSR solid-gate. - $SOLD. Also have two 8's (SOLD) and an ATC - $4.

7. Four Omega Pacific classic draws - $SOLD

8. Bunch of dogbones (six 7" BD, eight 4.5" BD, 1 metolius and 2 cyphers). The white/black Cypher bones are unused ($SOLD). The rest are in varying states of use - $1 each.

9. Brand new with tags men's Patagonia silkweight capilene T-shirt, size XS. The color is yellow, but my camera didn't pick it up very well. See the closeup pictures for better color representation. $13 shipped.  

See more detailed pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZvqQLCbSrRmYEYTH8.

Shamans

Mad Rock

Nagos

Mythos

Pythons

SOLD
8's SOLD, ATC is left

Draws SOLD

Dogbones
 Cypher SOLD
Capilene
J. Barnett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0