Mountain Project Logo

New to front range and looking for solid partners

Original Post
keith rehermann · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 30

Hey!

I moved to Boulder, and this is my first full week here. There is a mind boggling amount of rock and I am hoping to find interesting, psyched, and safe partners to share it. I'm pretty experienced, most of my climbing has been in New Hampshire & New York, mostly onsight trad though more sport climbing recently. I have lead up to mid 11's on both gear and bolts as well as WI5. I haven't done a lot of outdoor bouldering, but being so close to Flagstaff could change that.

I have a pretty flexible schedule that would allow early morning or early evening weekday climbing near Boulder, and I'm game for anything within a few hours driving on the weekends.

I am not pushing grades right now, and honestly I wouldn't be comfortable pushing grades nor commitment with a new partner away. So, if you are up for 5.fun - 5.10 get in touch!

Finally, I've joined BRC would be happy to meet up there, too.

-Keith

Paige Mundy · · St. Louis, MO · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 6

Sounds like my range of climbing.  I'm only here for July into Early August but I have a completely open schedule.  Been climbing for a few years now.  Coach a climbing team and am now a pro belayer.  Super heavy on safety and looking for partners for the month.  I lead only Sport but will follow whatever (preferably with good placement...)  

Paige -- sent you a PM
Dave -- responded to your PM, BRC sounds great

Mary I · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 0

Hey Keith,

I’m looking for partners who can climb Tues or Thurs at 4 pm. I mostly climb sport during the week cuz it’s faster but would be open to doing some trad. Reach out if you’re interested.

Mary

Sounds good to me, Mary. I sent you a PM.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "New to front range and looking for solid partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started