Mountain Project Logo

To Do list poor UX

Original Post
Joseph Crotty · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Nov 2002 · Points: 1,218

The newly redesigned To-Do list has a lot of bells and whistles so one can sort in a number of different ways which is great. But it lost the one thing that made it a "to-do" list in general - the ability for the owner to custom sort the list in the order they saw fitting. For example, I always used the list to prioritize which routes I was working towards in the short term. During the year I would move routes up and down the list as the season, fitness, etc dictated. But I can no longer drag and drop the routes in the order I want them.

Daniel Roberts · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

i'm also noticing that routes that i marked as TODO not showing up either. when i go to view my todo's expecting to view all of them, it'll display "displaying 46 of 53", but not an option to view another page of todos

Joseph Crotty · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Nov 2002 · Points: 1,218
Daniel Roberts wrote: i'm also noticing that routes that i marked as TODO not showing up either. when i go to view my todo's expecting to view all of them, it'll display "displaying 46 of 53", but not an option to view another page of todos

Daniel, I am just really dissapointed with the new ToDo list. It's totally broken with respect to the older functionality.

Dan Petty · · Wheat Ridge, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 862

The MP app and web site often don't sync either...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Discuss MountainProject.com
Post a Reply to "To Do list poor UX"