Mountain Project Logo

Looking to climb Petit Grepon in July. Swap leads or join party that needs an extra.

Original Post
Andres Fernandez · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 30

I posted this in general, accidentally, although I've posted here before too.

Looking to swap leads or join party doing Petit this July or early August.

I've done plenty of multi-pitch in Eldo and have done Sharkstooth and Spearhead in RMNP.

-Andrew

Bogdan P · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 314

Want to go Sunday (July 1st)? Was looking for a partner but the regulars aren't biting.

Sorry, I saw this message but did Rewritten in Eldo on Sunday. Still looking for someone to go with or a group to go with this upcoming weekend or the following weekends in July or August.

I'm free next week during the week too.

Jon Teaford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0
  • I am up for the Petite.  Call or text me at 561.758.7630.P.  Thanks, Jon

Jon, I'll send a text after this weekend since I'm out for climbing this weekend with family in town. Same for Bogdan if you're still available for late July.

Any interest for late July or early August would be cool.

Just did Sharkstooth last Sunday in addition to Rewritten the week before and Royal Flush a couple weekends before that.

Want to make sure I have my alpine conditioning.

If anybody else is looking for a Petit partner, lemme know.

I'm still down. Mostly just waiting for a good weather day. Free this Saturday too for anyone else with the skills that might be interested. Weather just didn't look good enough to justify the effort of getting something organized.

Jon Teaford · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I am free this week until Thursday, then back in town the week of August 6th.  Would love to climb the Petit or Sharkstooth.

Rigggs24 · · Denver, CO · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 45

Im looking for alpine partners for moderates.  I would like to do the petit, Hallet, Zowie, and some others.  Im very available this summer and would like to climb as much as possible.  Tomorrow (7-18) and Thursday (7-19) both look like nice weather days.  I would only like a partner with plenty of multi pitch experience.  feel free to call or text me at 216-235-3479

Any of you guys available/willing to make time during the week to snag good weather windows? I'm getting fed up with the iffy weekend weather and looking for people to hit up mid week with 2-3 days advanced notice to catch the good days.

If you think you can swing something like that, hit me up. Would want a trad cragging day first, but it could be an after work sort of thing potentially. Mostly looking to fill a roster of competent, fit, flexible and psyched climbers for the alpine stuff, not waste time at the crags confirming that you are who you claim to be.

I'm still definitely interested Bogdan.

After work to sync up for a climb would be a good idea.

Later in the week seems good too for better weather in Rocky Mountain National Park.

Will Bergman · · Helsinki · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I'm available all week to climb, based in Boulder. I have experience from the Diamond and the Black Wall on Mount Evans, and would be very psyched ​to climb the Petit Grepon​​. I have a car and double rack. Hit me up here or on 6465122177!

Will

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking to climb Petit Grepon in July. Swap lea…"