Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Climb on Saturday 6/30

Original Post
Sean Onasch · · fort collins · Joined May 2016 · Points: 75

Hey, looking to get out on some sweet trad lines this weekend, not opposed to sport though. I climb in the 10c/d trad range and 11c sport. I live in Fort Collins but open to climbing wherever. 

Trent Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

I'm camping in the vail area and looking to climb Saturday if you're interested. not sure what's out there in the trad realm. Looking to follow and get a better grasp on placement. 

Trent Smith wrote: I'm camping in the vail area and looking to climb Saturday if you're interested. not sure what's out there in the trad realm. Looking to follow and get a better grasp on placement. 

Hey man, I'm looking to stay in the Front range this weekend. Hope you find some climbs out there. 

Robert C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Can you climb Sunday (7/1)? Possibly an outing in eldo?

tomrobinson Robinson · · San Diego/ Denver · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 20

Hey Sean! I'm looking for a climbing partner for Eldorado tomorrow morning. I either want to climb Vertigo and then maybe grandmother's challenge if there's time. Or I want to climb Pony Express and some other 10s/11s near there. I'm trying to meet up early and finish up by 2ish. Let me know if you are interested. 303-325-6567

Partner found, thanks guys

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Climb on Saturday 6/30"
in the Colorado Partners