Mountain Project Logo

***********UPDATED to include PRICE DROP (08/16): TOTEMS- FULL SETS, plus singles available-********

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
Isaac Roter wrote:

Straight up paid both ways by Christian. Shipped me the new totem with postage inside the package. Even told me I could use the imperfect one (still totally functional) in the mean time. Never had even close to that level of legit-ness in my time buying and selling things on the internet... Good stuff.

Top tier model there. Chivalry is not dead. If Christian was a guide he'd put in tip worthy effort. Still don't think viper would tip him tho ; ). I love you viper. From, briggs

Hector Luevano · · Seattle, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Isaac Roter wrote:

Straight up paid both ways by Christian. Shipped me the new totem with postage inside the package. Even told me I could use the imperfect one (still totally functional) in the mean time. Never had even close to that level of legit-ness in my time buying and selling things on the internet... Good stuff.

Curious, what was imperfect about it? 

Ted Wilson · · Ovilla, Tx · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 400
Ordered on Sunday at the house on Thursday.  Couldn’t think of a better way to end the work week.  Thanks Christian!
Christian Hesch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 5

Thanks Ted. Hector, I'll post a photo when it arrives, best I can think is either I stuffed it in the package incorrectly or the postal service mishandled the package, as I have looked over 50+ cams since then and can't find any with the twist. Other option is that a trigger wire was mis-tensioned at the factory and I just didn't notice when I packed it. I've seen that happen a lot on my mastercams (you know how the head seems to twist a tad compared to the thumbloop) but have yet to see it in totems.

Restocked as of today, current orders will ship this evening.

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Christian Hesch wrote: Thanks Ted. Hector, I'll post a photo when it arrives, best I can think is either I stuffed it in the package incorrectly or the postal service mishandled the package, as I have looked over 50+ cams since then and can't find any with the twist. Other option is that a trigger wire was mis-tensioned at the factory and I just didn't notice when I packed it. I've seen that happen a lot on my mastercams (you know how the head seems to twist a tad compared to the thumbloop) but have yet to see it in totems.

Restocked as of today, current orders will ship this evening.

Does that mean I can expect some cams soon?  Let me know homie!

Yes Nesta, yours will ship out first thing tomorrow morning. was going to ship tonight but i'm late for a date, so it will have to wait a few hours ;)

Piotr Sobczak · · Laredo, TX · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

PMed 

All cams shipped as of 08/11. last set went to Piotr, 3 sets available on 08/16. Original post updated as well.

Piotr Sobczak · · Laredo, TX · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0
Christian Hesch wrote: All cams shipped as of 08/11. last set went to Piotr, 3 sets available on 08/16. Original post updated as well.

Cheers bruv, 

I just hope to find JR signature somewhere among the cams, lol.
Anna Marie Alewine · · Easley, SC · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

PM'd

JRZane · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 90

PM’d

start of the week bump

Tyler Keay · · Washington, District of Columb · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

full sets available for the totems?

Tyler, I believe I have one left. Had 4 arriving this week, but 3 are presold as of now.

Final week bump to include price update

Nesta42 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
Got my cams today. These things pretty much will guarantee that I lose 5 pounds, and send a grade harder. Bump. 
Funkyseinfeldbassline · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 30

Received mine yesterday. Pleasure to do business with. Shipping was QUICK,and communication was top rank. Will buy more when my pockets aren't hurting as much
 (if supplies last)

Thanks Fellas, enjoy em!

final update made to main post, this looks like it for me, thankful for all the business but also glad to stop running to the post office every day! 200+ cams in two months, you people are gluttons! ;)

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
Christian Hesch wrote: Thanks Fellas, enjoy em!

final update made to main post, this looks like it for me, thankful for all the business but also glad to stop running to the post office every day! 200+ cams in two months, you people are gluttons! ;)

Post office workers were probably wondering wtf u were doing haha. I was shipping cams almost everyday for a couple weeks...only shipped about 20 total and after my 5th time walking in there they were like "okay hold on what are these? Whatr u sellin?" I responded with "2nd chances" they didnt know how to respond so they didn't..never brought up since. But I was wondering if they were surveiling me after that hahaha.

JRZane · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 90

Waffle got his totems today. Waffle is excited. Waffle is ready to send.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "***********UPDATED to include PRICE DROP (08/16…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY