Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Climber looking to hire other climbers. $100

Original Post
Corey McD · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Hey there. I’m getting married in Estes Park on July 29. My wife and I are looking for people to work the bar for us. It’s beer and wine only so it won’t be hard work. We would like to hire 2-3 people for the one night gig. 4 hours of work for $100 and the potential for tips.
This is a great way to stretch out your climbing trip or make a few bucks after a day in the park. All you need is a decent shirt and a smile. We can talk details. Message me. 

Sunshine11 Lovas · · Silverthorne, CO · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 210

I live up in Estes and work as a climbing guide and bartender. This sounds awesome. Would love to help. Let me know if you need more people. I can staff the other 1 or 2 people if needed.

Cheers,
Matt

Corey McD · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

That sounds awesome man. The lady informed me that it is actually 5 hours of work. It will be from 5-10pm. Sorry, I’m really not trying to trick you. Thank you for the response. I’ll PM you.

Corey

Alex Styp · · Golden, CO · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 75

Hey Corey!

I am also a climber/longtime professional bartender/events person. I've actually worked most of the wedding venues in and around Lyons/Estes at this point for a total of around 100 weddings. PM me!

Alex

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Climber looking to hire other climbers. $100"
in the Colorado