Mountain Project Logo

City of rocks, Smith, and WA partner June-July

Original Post
Lena · · Denver, CO · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner for City of Rocks this Wed-Th June 27-28. Also will have an odd number group at Smith June 29-July 4/5 if anyone wants to link up. And would like to climb in WA, maybe flyboys, around July 16-17 or 24-25. Have a rope, looking to lead moderate sport or up for following trad. Let me know! :) Lena 650-307-0654

Merielle Redwine · · San Marcos, CA · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Funny I'm doing the complete opposite trip so never overlapping but I'm moving to Denver. 

Austin Le · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

Will be at Smith the same time as you if there’s still an odd numbered party! 

TDoyle · · Milford, MA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 140

I will be heading north from Cali on Friday 6/29 and looking to climb some classics at Smith and Trout. Planning to spend a week or so in Oregon before continuing up to WA. About 8 years of climbing experience. Multipitch Trad climbs are my favorite. Never climbed in the PNW. I have rope, rack, knowledge, and stoke. 7745736041. Text me if you want to climb!
Tim 

Anthony B · · Greensboro, NC · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 0

I'm visiting from SoCal and looking to climb at Smith on July 3rd and possibly even a morning session on July 4th if anyone is still looking for a partner?  I'll follow anything in the 10s, leading I probably top out around 10a ... but stoked to get on anything

PM me if interested

Anthony

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "City of rocks, Smith, and WA partner June-July"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.