Mountain Project Logo

Prices Dropped: Scarpa Furia, Anasazi Verde, Ice Tools, Prana, Rab, OR Outerwear

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Phil Schuld · · Holderness, NH · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 180
Scarpa Furia, size 41. Used, but plenty of life left. $50 shipped plus paypal fees.
Grivel Machine 3.0 tools. Used for 2 full winter climbing seasons, these tools are in great shape. Signs of use include the usual scratching on the shafts and heads of the tools, as well as some nicks in the handle rubber. Included picks are sharp and have plenty of life left in them. Looking for $300 shipped for these (plus paypal fees), plus I have a few new picks at $50 per pick. 

5.10 Anasazi Verdes, size 9, newly resoled. Some fraying as seen in the photo, but tons of life left. $35 shipped plus paypal fees

Prana flanel button-up, size small (though it fits like a medium). Basically new. $30 shipped plus paypal fees.

Metolius Simulator. $45 shipped plus paypal fees.

OR Polar tech Windpro hoody, size small. Excellent condition. $45 shipped plus paypal fees.

Rab Winter Trek (I think?) softshell pants, size 30”/32”. Good condition. $45 shipped plus paypal fees. 

Obed and Rumney guidebooks SOLD  
Patagonia R1 Hoody, Medium SOLD  
Nepal Evos SOLD
Black Diamond C3 #2 SOLD
Integral Designs Bivy SOLD
Will McFarland · · Rumney, NH · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 278

djeh

Boots are sold. Thanks for the bump, Lord Rumney.

earl mcalister · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 175

Do you know how these compare to the tech machine? It looks like there is a little less clearance for bulges. Is the swing similar?

earl mcalister wrote: Do you know how these compare to the tech machine? It looks like there is a little less clearance for bulges. Is the swing similar?

Hi Earl,

I own TM’s as well. I’ve made a couple comments on these in a past thread, too.
The handle is set pretty far back relative to the shaft and I think they actually clear bulges even better than the TM’s or other similarly aggressive tools. Just my opinion, though. (See: http://coldthistle.blogspot.com/2014/02/grivel-machine-30-first-look.html?m=1 )
I feel that the 3.0 has the most natural swing of any tool I’ve used, much more so than the TM. Like most Grivel tools, they’re very light so the swing requires a little more mustard than, say, a Nomic, but the same can be said about the TM.
Brendan Hoaglund · · Bozeman · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I'm interested in the R1 if still available.

Mulch · · NJ · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 121

Interested in the bivy.

R1 is sold, emailed you back about the bivy.

Bump added guidebooks

Nick Haha · · Baltimore, md · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 115

Pm’d About rumney guide

Nick Haha · · Baltimore, md · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 115

Super fast shipment and excellent communication.  Would totally recommend this seller.

Bump, added C3.

Prices dropped!

Bump

Evan Mann · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 11

Are there jugs on the top of the hang board/ does it include mounting hardware?

Evan Mann wrote: Are there jugs on the top of the hang board/ does it include mounting hardware?

No hardware, only 4-6 screws are needed. 3 jugs at the top left, right and center of the board.

C3 is sold.

Bivy is sold.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Prices Dropped: Scarpa Furia, Anasazi Verde, Ic…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY