Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: Osprey 70L backpack, Kailas 9a (large), Icebreaker jacket (medium), KEEN boots (size 10)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Mitchell Wayne · · Buffalo, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Osprey Aether 70 (medium).  It's gone on one weekend backpacking trip and found out it was too large for me (turns out I'm a small...damn).  Asking $200 obo shipped in the CONUS.  Will include a large rain cover as well (EMS)

Kailas 9a pants (large, forest green).  I ordered a medium and a large and it turns out the medium fits me much better.  I priced out returning the large and the shipping was insane, so I figured I'd try to sell them here instead.  They're brand new, with the tag attached.  Asking $60 obo shipped.

Icebreaker dark blue and red jacket, size medium. It's brand new as I received it for a gift and never used it.  Asking $95 obo shipped in the CONUS.

KEEN boots, size 10. I bought these and wore them once for a day's hike and found they're uncomfortable for me.  Unfortunately the store I bought them at won't take a return on "used" gear so that's a bummer.  Essentially brand new, just a smidge dusty/dirty from the hike.  Asking $75 obo shipped in the CONUS.

Bump for added Kailas pants

Bump

Bump. Prices lowered

Jonathan Lind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

9a pants still available?

SeƱor Arroz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

Hey, I'm curious about the Kailas pants. What's your waist size that the M fits well? I know I'm not a large. Just trying to decide if the M or the S would be right for me. 

Jonathan Lind wrote: 9a pants still available?

Yeah

Delaney Bray-Stone · · Guelph, ON · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

Out of curiosity, how do the 9A pants feel?

Delaney Bray-Stone wrote: Out of curiosity, how do the 9A pants feel?

Stretchy and soft lol 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: Osprey 70L backpack, Kailas 9a (large), Ice…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY