Mountain Project Logo

3 Pair Like New Climbing Pants For The Cheap

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Scott Ohran · · St. George, ut · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

I have 5 pairs of pants sitting in a box. All of them are in great condition and I just want to get rid of them. I pulled all of the images off the internet but I can text you some pics if you are interested. Prices include shipping. Just text me at 541 410 3391.

Prana Flannel Lined Bronson Pant, Size 30W, Black - New with tags - $40 OBO

SOLD Prana Bronson Pant, 32Wx30L, Brown - Good condition - $25 OBO <--- These are an older generation of the pant and are much softer and have more stretch than current versions of the pant.

SOLD Prana Axiom Flannel Lined Jeans, 32W, Black - Like new - $35 OBO <--- These are a sweet pant that Prana does not make any more. They are far too big for me and seem to run a little large, but would be money for winter trad climbing or something.

Prana Bridger Jeans, 30Wx30L, Black - Like new - $40 OBO

Levis 511 Performance Jeans, 30x32, Dark blue - $40 OBO - New without tags <--- Levis 511 are a great climbing pant and I bought these specifically for climbing but the waist is a bit too small. Amazing jeans with soft medium weight denim and a lot of stretch.
Christian Hesch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 5

EDIT: shout out for prana flannel Axioms, these suckers are warm as heck, stretchy, and actually classy enough for town. Also, aside from lack of tags, I can't tell that they're used. Thanks Scott, thumbs up for a reputable MP seller.

Axioms paid for, will update this post with "good seller" feedback when pants arrive.

Gene O Desideraggio · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Are the Bronson's still available? I Pm'd you

Scott Ohran · · St. George, ut · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

Bumping this because I have a few pairs that still need to be sold to a loving forever home. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "3 Pair Like New Climbing Pants For The Cheap"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY