Mountain Project Logo

WTB or Rent your van Sept - Nov

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Rahn Laird · · NY · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 30

Hey there,

We are a family of 4 with two little girls (9months and 3 years). We have been living in the states for 3 years and want to do a 3 month road trip to climb, explore and check out this amazing place.

So .... we are looking for a Van / Class B that can comfortably sleep and drives with 4 people plus basic amenities. Needs to be reliable, ready for an epic adventure and able to understand Australian accents.

Quite happy to purchase and sell at the end of our trip or swing you some cash to rent you van - we will love it and maintain it either way!

Looking for something like sprinter size so you can stand up, cook and have family dinner on a rainy day. Ideally with the capability to be off the grid for a week or so at a time. 
Can pick up anywhere - that will just be where our travels begin. 
Shoot me a PM or send me some links.  

Porter McMichael · · Issaquah, WA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 90

Sounds like a dream tripc good luck! I wish I could help you out, hopefully someone on here can!

Nathan · · Tel Aviv · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 107

Ted, because this sounds great. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started