Mountain Project Logo

Anchorage+ trad/sport/alpine partners 6/12-6/28

Original Post
Shannon Wu · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 1

Hi Southern Alaskan climbers, I just rolled into Anchorage today and would love to link up to climb your lovely crags 6/12-6/28. I have a car and am free to wander as long as I get back to Anchorage by 6/28 to scoop up a friend from the airport. I trad lead in Yosemite and Squamish at 5.9, follow and aid into the 10’s. I have a 70m rope, sport draws (though I prefer trad/alpine) and aid gear with me and offer a safe belay, warm smiles, vegan snacks and adamant c'mons! fb-stalkable: look for the climbing helmet, of course.
Oh, and the obvious-- helmets, back-ups, checks, the whole shebang. Safety first, second and third--climb on!

Funny Looking Tim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hello!

I'll be in Anchorage tonight and can climb 6/13.  Mainly in Homer until 6/24 but have a truck and am willing to roam.

Back east I lead 5.6 and follow 5.8 trade.

No Facebook and I'm not exactly sure how the message system works here so I'll check in on this thread later.

Take care and enjoy,
Tim

Caleb Carrington · · Index WA · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 25
Shannon Wu wrote: Hi Southern Alaskan climbers, I just rolled into Anchorage today and would love to link up to climb your lovely crags 6/12-6/28. I have a car and am free to wander as long as I get back to Anchorage by 6/28 to scoop up a friend from the airport. I trad lead in Yosemite and Squamish at 5.9, follow and aid into the 10’s. I have a 70m rope, sport draws (though I prefer trad/alpine) and aid gear with me and offer a safe belay, warm smiles, vegan snacks and adamant c'mons! fb-stalkable: look for the climbing helmet, of course.
Oh, and the obvious-- helmets, back-ups, checks, the whole shebang. Safety first, second and third--climb on!

Would love to climb with you! In anchorage for a couple more weeks haven't gotten any climbing in yet because I don't have a partner! You can text me 8177195151 or find me on fb

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Anchorage+ trad/sport/alpine partners 6/12-6/28"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started