Mountain Project Logo

Seattle: Looking for Washington Pass Multipitch Partners

Original Post
dirtbagpacific · · seattle · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hello!

I’m living back in Seattle and am hoping to get on some long alpine routes this summer! I have experience on 10+ pitch routes in yosemite/tuolumne in under 4 hours and am comfortable simulclimbing 5.10. But i’m also down to just take it slow and easy, having a good time is what it’s about and lots of ways doing that. either way i’m psyched on checking out washington pass! I have Sundays/Monday’s off for now. I just sold my van this morning but I have extra climbing gear, ropes, big rack, and stoke!

you can reach me back on here or text/call 206-427-0210

cheers

jake

Joshua Noble · · Seattle/Berkeley/Copenhagen · Joined Feb 2018 · Points: 0

Sounds like a blast! I'll shoot you a message and we can get to planning some plans :)

Mark Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2001 · Points: 60

Hi everyone, I am in Mazama until July 6th and am looking for partners.  I am up for anything but really am looking to do some of the great harder lines off wash pass like the Passenger, southern man and possibly the thin red line.  Let me know, I am a very experienced trad climber.  Also up for some sport around mazama, can lead up to about 12b.

dirtbagpacific · · seattle · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

sweet mark! i will let you know if i ever head out to mazama in the next couple weeks.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Seattle: Looking for Washington Pass Multipitch…"