For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

NRG/RRG/Seneca June 8-17 (ish)

Original Post
Collin Wolf · · The road · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be swinging through the south at the beginning of a summer-long trip, and am just looking to get ANY climbing in-- whether it's at the New, the Red, or Seneca.

I've climbed mostly in the Gunks, and feel good around the 5.6- 5.7 for trad leads, and 5.9 -5.10 for sport. Would be happy to do some sweet multipitch at seneca, or work some hard sport/trad at the New/Red. As long as the weather is good, I just want to be climbing! Perfectly happy belaying you on any and all harder things, as long as the favor is returned! 

Full rack, rope, car, etc. Safe, attentive belayer, confident leader and good with multipitch.

If anyone is planning on being in these areas in that timeframe, hit me up! I'd love to spend a larger chunk of time at one place and really get into it; but would also jump around if that's where the partners are. Let's get out there!

Will Maness · · Raleigh, NC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 25

I may be looking to get up to the New 6/12-6/14 if I can get off work.  I'll keep you in the loop!

Will Maness · · Raleigh, NC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 25

Also, will definitely be free several days during that time period if you're psyched on Stone Mountain as your To-Do List tells me.

Crankster1 · · Winchester, KY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I could meet in the New on 5/8 and stay through the day of the 9th. I would like to hit the Star Trek wall and then probably Summersville Lake on the 9th or an alternative if preferred. I live 30 minutes from the Red for options.

Nathan Witt · · Paintlick, Va · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 10

I might suggest going to a highly trafficked area at the New like Butcher's Branch, Sandstonia, or Orange Oswald and seeing if you can step into rotation or give a catch. 

Phil Bert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hi I'm looking to climb in the RRG on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I am in need of a climbing partner if you're interested, I could do some trad, and sport up to 5.11. I'm down for whatever. I have a rope, draws, trad rack, car.

Crankster1 · · Winchester, KY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I just flipped a shift at work and will be working Saturday and Sunday, I'm open Friday if that is a possiblity

Phil Bert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Got work Friday and it's an 8 hour drive to the red. So no go. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "NRG/RRG/Seneca June 8-17 (ish)"
in the South Eastern States Partners