Mountain Project Logo

Looking for someone to climb with on weekdays in the Summit County area!

Original Post
Molly M. · · Keystone, CO · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 0

Hello! I live in Summit county (Keystone) and am looking for people to climb with outside and inside on the regular this summer and fall. I have Mon-Wed off of work, but I also don't work until the afternoon every day so mornings are also a possibility.
I currently have a membership at Summit climbing gym, but am trying to climb outside as much as possible this summer.

A little about me- I am a mid-twenties female and have been climbing about 3 years. When I'm in good climbing shape I can lead up to 5.11b/c sport but also looking to push beyond that. I prefer sport climbing but will also boulder outside! I also love multipitch, but I am pretty new and inexperienced to it, only having been a handful of times (Devils Head, Garden of the Gods, Mt. Royal). Would love to get into trad, but I've never lead anything with trad gear.
I love climbing outside, whether I'm just cruising on moderates all day, or pushing myself to my limit. I'm down for it all!

I like enjoying a few beers at the crag, but don't like smoking and climbing (but if that's your thing, I'm cool with it).

Also I will travel pretty much anywhere in the state, but my personal favorites spot in CO is Shelf Road. I haven't explored the climbing in Summit County so far, except for Mt. Royal, but would love to see what the area has to offer.

Brooke Silagy · · Edwards, CO · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Molly! I live in Eagle county and am looking for a climbing buddy as well. I have Sunday-Tuesday off. Maybe we can meet up! 

Melanie Concordia · · Silverthorne · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 10

Hey! I am also up in Summit, living in Silverthorne, and looking for partners. I climb at a similar sport level Molly, and also lead trad and have gear. I've done a lot of multipitch, and would be happy to do more, but am not super familiar with the climbing up here. I have done Royal flush and a little bit of sport cragging farther down the road. Let me know if either of you are interested!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for someone to climb with on weekdays i…"
in the Colorado Partners