Mountain Project Logo

Rock Climbing Wall

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dpenf · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 5

Looking to improve your climbing? Do it in the comfort of your own home! This wall stands at 11 feet long and a stout 45 degree angle. I'm not exactly sure how many holds it comes with, but it's a lot. It also comes with extra bolts and t-nuts. Gymnastic rings not included.

Unfortunately I am moving and don't see having the space where I am going, but it has definitely served me well.
You must be willing to haul and disassemble, but I will help with the latter.

Located near Jone and Windmill, Las Vegas, Nevada 89139

$600 OBO

Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,648
Dpenf wrote: Looking to improve your climbing? Do it in the comfort of your own home! This wall stands at 11 feet long and a stout 45 degree angle. I'm not exactly sure how many holds it comes with, but it's a lot. It also comes with extra bolts and t-nuts. Gymnastic rings not included.

Unfortunately I am moving and don't see having the space where I am going, but it has definitely served me well.
You must be willing to haul and disassemble, but I will help with the latter.
$600

It would probably help if you let people know where this is located.

Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,648
Dpenf wrote:

Oh yeah good call Ken, thanks

Also, knowing what country, or state, or city, or some other relevant info besides just two random street names could possibly help.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started