For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Video: Druid Stones Bouldering in Bishop, CA

Original Post
Kyle Love · · Redmond, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 300

Our fourth video from this years trip to Bishop! The hike up to the Druid Stones is a drain, but the boulders at the top give out the energy needed to climb! Always wish we could spend more time up at the Druids, maybe next year we'll spend more than just one day up there.

Enjoy the video, only one more left from this years Bishop Trip, but plenty of other stuff to come after that!

Stephen Cohen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

That was great! So refreshing to see a climbing video without electronica, edits to the beat, and people being very serious about themselves.
The shot of the last hold on arch druid with the moon was lovely and very creative. Keep it up!

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 456

Yay! I'll save this as the carrot on a stick to do my rehab exercises tonight. Sounds like another winner! I too, have been enjoying your style with these. Nice work, guys, and thanks for sharing. I've become a fan, somewhere along the line, and look forward to your stuff. "Bald Eagle" puts great, understated vids on MP too. These make me wish I could be out climbing....  :-(

Best, OLH

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Video: Druid Stones Bouldering in Bishop, CA"
in the Southern California