Mountain Project Logo

Partner(s) near St Louis?

Original Post
-- Chris -- · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

New to St Louis, looking for some folks to climb with regularly. Upper Limits (only TR certified at the moment), or day trips for trad or sport. Comfortable leading 5.7-5.8 trad, 5.10 sport, happy to follow on harder stuff. Also happy to climb with newer climbers.

Flexible schedule, can climb at upper limits most days in the afternoon or evening. Can take weekdays off with a few days notice. Send me a message to exchange contact info and find a time to climb! Cheers!

Sripradha Suresh · · Chicago, IL · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm near st Louis (Evansville, IN). I recently moved out here and I'm looking for a climbing partner. I'm a little bit of a newer climber. I'm comfortable leading up to 5.9 on sport outdoors but don't have much trad experience. I'm thinking of going out to Jackson falls this weekend if you're interested in joining! 

Shani A · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there, I also just moved to St.Louis (CWE area) and would love to climb with you. I haven't been to Upper Limits yet, but may check it out next week. I haven't climbed for a little while, but could probably do around a 5.9 sport. My work schedule is super flexible. Let me know if you ant to climb!

Sadao Fields · · St. Louis, MO · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Been in STL for a couple of years. New to climbing/mountaineering but got in a lot of reps the past two months in Colorado. I’m back and stoked. I work one block from UL. Checked out the routes at Pere Marquette last Sunday. Hit me up.

AC Flowers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey man, I live in the StL area and would love another climbing buddy. I mainly do sport, but I’m open to learning trad! Send me a message and we can try to work something out.

Sadao Fields · · St. Louis, MO · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

I’m a block from the downtown location. Haven’t been there yet. Waiting for someone to go with. It is a bit hot outside.

I have a couple of ropes and full rack.

Shani A · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I actually ended up getting a climbing membership to Climb so Ill as I was told that it has a better climbing community. I'm happy to take someone in on my guest pass if one of you wants to check it out.

And while it's a bit hot outside, I'd love to try to get outside sometime this month! I have a very flexible work schedule, so even during the week would work for me

Raman Gopalan · · Tempe · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0
Shani A wrote: I actually ended up getting a climbing membership to Climb so Ill as I was told that it has a better climbing community. I'm happy to take someone in on my guest pass if one of you wants to check it out.

And while it's a bit hot outside, I'd love to try to get outside sometime this month! I have a very flexible work schedule, so even during the week would work for me

Hello. I'm looking to get out to Jackson Falls. Interested?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Partner(s) near St Louis?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started