Mountain Project Logo

In Tetons for the summer looking for some partners

Original Post
Andrew Pearson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Just looking for some folks to hang out and climb. I climb trad, sport, and alpine (not much ice). Would love to learn the area and meet some new people. 

Thomas Carson · · Jackson, WY · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 91

Hey Andrew (and anybody else reading this). I'm also looking for alpine rock/ Blacktail after work partners. I live in town, work in Moose until around 4 during the week, and have Saturdays and Sundays off.

AJ England · · Mammoth, WY · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 111

Hey y'all,
I'm down in Big Piney but I'll be up in Tetons on the weekends. If anyones down for alpine, trad and sport hit me up (360)567-5806

Kate Sabo · · Flagstaff · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Hi everyone,
Looking for Teton or Wind partners for July - I’m experienced in the alpine and free to climb the whole month. Get in touch if you’re keen! 6037485732

Thomas Carson · · Jackson, WY · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 91

Any of you all looking for a partner for this weekend? 301-471-0907

Matt Miller · · Michigan · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in the area with in the next few weeks. Ill let you know as i get closer! please contact me at 5865225138

Mark Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2001 · Points: 60

I will be in the tetons starting July 2nd for at least 2 weeks and am looking for partners.  I am a very experienced trad climber and have done a lot in the area.  I would really like to spend some time up on rock springs buttress and Death Canyon (sunshine daydream).  text or call 303.718.3925

Amy C · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Howdy everyone! I'm going to randomly start texting all of you since I don't see any replies on here...

Going to be in the Tetons July 14-15 and REALLLLLY want to get on some rocks. I'm a new outdoor climber but what I lack in anchor building skills I more than make up for in personality and my ability to carry snacks long distances. If anyone has the patience for a newb, DM me your snack preferences.

Vanessa Fabian · · Jackson, WY · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 435

I recently (ish) moved to jackson and am always looking for partners. let me know if anyone can climb weekends or evenings. 734 891 2382

Drew Gibson · · Frisco, CO · Joined Oct 2006 · Points: 15

I'll be in the Jackson area July 9 for a few days, just have to be back in CO by the 14th/15th. Looking for easier alpine missions as I've never climbing in the Tetons, overnight or long days are fine. I'll have all my gear (ropes, rack, etc) Also open to big mountain bike rides and trail running partners. Woohoo! 719-510-1835

Tom Merkt · · Jackson, WY · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 195

Anyone interested in something moderate on Sunday?  I could also be talked into rodeo wall after work most nights, but on short notice.  970.364.3430  Here year round.

chris dodson · · Greenfield, MA · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

I'm looking to climb the Grand and East Ridge of Mount Owen.  Chris at (413) 475-2634.  Staying at Climbers Ranch.

lucander · · Stone Ridge, NY · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 260

I'm passing through this upcoming week.  Probably arriving in town late on Monday the 16th and I have 2-3 days for a quick summit.  15+ years climbing experience, move fast on 5.8ish alpine terrain.  I prefer big long days but don't mind an overnight.  Anyone game?  

David L.

chris dodson · · Greenfield, MA · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

My name is Chris, and I'll be in the area (Jackson Hole, Tetons) for another week, staying at the Climbers Ranch, if you are still looking for climbing partners.  I am an experienced Teton climber, and have led up to 5.9 trad, and steep snow and ice.  I don't care that much for the sport climbing in the area, so would rather climb somewhere in the park, whether cragging on one of the canyon walls, or doing a peak.  (413) 475-2634 if you're interested.

lucander · · Stone Ridge, NY · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 260

Sorry to miss ya. Had a good couple days, on to Squamish with wife

Stan Pitcher · · SLC, UT · Joined Oct 2002 · Points: 210

In Jackson looking for partner.  Open book, armed robbery, cloudveil traverse, Moran SBR , etc. 8018095962

Patrick Cooke · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 40

Looking to climb in Tetons next week midweek. Experienced trad/alpine climber. Comfortable up to mid-10s, willing to try well protected low 11s.  In COR w limited service this weekend but leave me a text at 315 272 7408. If you want to get out. Long multipitch or alpine rock is my preference, but love a day or two of peak bagging to rest the fingers and trash my east-coast flat-lander legs and lungs too! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "In Tetons for the summer looking for some partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started