Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

NWT Black Diamond Stretch Front Pants 32

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Luke Madrid · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

BNWT Stretch Front pants. MSRP is $85. Selling these for $50 shipped. Amazing pants -- I have 2 pair. Size 32, color is Adriatic. PP fees on you or F&F is fine. I don't have a ton of history on here, but you can peep my ebay feedback below. Thanks!

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 2,800

Heh... yea, I need "stretch front" pants when the babes are out at the crag.  :-)   Sadly the BD tag tells a different story. Tee-hee.

32 waist is probably a bit loose on me, but they are supposedly a slim fit. Did these not fit you properly?

Gunkiemike wrote: Heh... yea, I need "stretch front" pants when the babes are out at the crag.  :-)   Sadly the BD tag tells a different story. Tee-hee.

32 waist is probably a bit loose on me, but they are supposedly a slim fit. Did these not fit you properly?

Sorry - just saw this post! These are pretty slim so "loose" would probably translate to relaxed on you. 

Still up. If interested, please PM me. Thanks

Bump

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "NWT Black Diamond Stretch Front Pants 32"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.