Mountain Project Logo

Organic Big Pad For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Sammyastra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

HI! I am selling my Organic Big Pad with backpack straps and waist belt included. I bought this pad in like new condition on MP and have used it minimally over the past few years. The foam is good to go and there are no rips or tears in the fabric whatsoever. Local pickup in NY Gunks area only (I live in 12583 but would drive up to 30 min to meet halfway) -- please don't ask me to ship this behemoth! Asking $225

Sam
samuelastrachan@gmail.com
Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

you COME to colorado! you SELL me this pad please please!

Daniel Behrend · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Lay on it I wanna see if I can use it as a matress

Aleks Zebastian wrote: climbing friend,

you COME to colorado! you SELL me this pad please please!

WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH AS HIGHLANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Lander · · Columbus, OH · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

Damn, I'm too far away but that's a really cool looking pad.

Jonathan Lind · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Would you be willing to ship?

Tomily ma · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 295
Jonathan Lind wrote: Would you be willing to ship?

$225 for the pad.  $225 for shipping. $225 and a black totem/pink tricam for handling. 

Daniel Behrend wrote:

WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH AS HIGHLANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

climbing friend,

I charge on you, riding shirtless my white stallion, chiseled abs, stunning features and musculature and war flags rippling in the breeze, stickclip in right hand for the jousting, crash pad shield in left! kneepads they covering the limbs for extra armor! white nordic war paintings under eyes for intimidation. We shall clash stick clip upon stick clip at high noon passing, and contest who it is the superior being and most deserving of this crashpad! If perhaps you do manage unhorsing me, I shall wield my #6 C4 camalot as the warhammer, great vengeance and furious anger upon you!

all your pad are belong to me

MYAHHHHHHH! MYAAAHHHHHH! MYAYYYGGGGHHHHHGGGGGGMMMGGGMMMYYYAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
Aleks Zebastian wrote:

climbing friend,

I charge on you, riding shirtless my white stallion, chiseled abs, stunning features and musculature and war flags rippling in the breeze, stickclip in right hand for the jousting, crash pad shield in left! kneepads they covering the limbs for extra armor! white nordic war paintings under eyes for intimidation. We shall clash stick clip upon stick clip at high noon passing, and contest who it is the superior being and most deserving of this crashpad! If perhaps you do manage unhorsing me, I shall wield my #6 C4 camalot as the warhammer, great vengeance and furious anger upon you!

all your pad are belong to me

MYAHHHHHHH! MYAAAHHHHHH! MYAYYYGGGGHHHHHGGGGGGMMMGGGMMMYYYAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

CANNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THEEEEEEEEEEE ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ISSSSSSSSS COOKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Daniel Behrend wrote:

CANNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THEEEEEEEEEEE ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ISSSSSSSSS COOKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

climbing friend,

you are coming at me bro!
Aleks Zebastian wrote:

climbing friend,

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aleks Zebastian wrote:

climbing friend,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ&list=PLFsQleAWXsj_4yDeebiIADdH5FMayBiJo

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Organic Big Pad For Sale"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY