Mountain Project Logo

Sort To-do List?

Original Post
Chris C. · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 322

Back a few iterations ago we could manually sort our to-do lists.  I always thought that was an awesome feature and used it a lot.  All the old items on my list are still sorted in the order I placed them in. I still see text alluding to the possibility of sorting ("Sort & Filter All" link), but cannot find a way to do it. Has the manual sorting feature been removed, or can I just not find it?

Thanks!

Nick Wilder · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 2,559

With all the new ways to sort & filter routes, I removed the manual sorting for now at least.  Manual sorting seems pretty unimportant compared to the new options, but I'm still on the fence - the To Do list is a favorite feature of mine!

Chris C. · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 322
Nick Wilder wrote: With all the new ways to sort & filter routes, I removed the manual sorting for now at least.  Manual sorting seems pretty unimportant compared to the new options, but I'm still on the fence - the To Do list is a favorite feature of mine!

Thanks for the info, Nick! I really appreciate all the hard work the team puts into this site. If you guys ever decide to put it back in, you know you’ll at least have 1 user! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Sort To-do List?"
in the Help