Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: 2x Anasazi Verde 12, fresh resoles, vintage North Face down jacket (XS), Misty Mountain slings

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Jordan Angus Gay · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 66

I have two pairs of size 12 Verdes with new rands and resoles done by Flophouse out in Joshua Tree. I've been hanging onto these as they're discontinued and great shoes, but I'm starting to accept they are just a bit too small for me.I'm open to hearing some offers and I can provide more pictures if needed.

Second item is a vintage NF down jacket with removable hood.I believe the jacket is from the 70's but I'm not sure. Size XS and virtually like new condition considering the age. Still very puffy. Open to offers and can provide more pictures if needed.

I also have 7x CAMP Photons (4x black, 1x red, 1x yellow, 1x green), and 4x Misty shoulder slings. The slings are the skinniest nylon you can get. All used but in good shape with lots of life left. $35 shipped for biners and $25 shipped for slings, knock off $5 for local

Paypal fees or local NC pickup only. Thanks!

Calvin Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Interested in the shoes if they are still available

Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190

Jacket model is TNF Serow with a 60/40 cloth shell. Yes, from the 70's. Sweet!

Pine Sap wrote: Jacket model is TNF Serow with a 60/40 cloth shell. Yes, from the 70's. Sweet!

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Photons sold. Slings, Verdes, and NF jacket still available 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: 2x Anasazi Verde 12, fresh resoles, vintage…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY